For some people, music is more of a distraction than a motivator. But if you’re someone who needs background noise for stimulation and focus, here are four playlists that will keep you grooving from your chair, all while allowing you to concentrate on the tasks at hand.
1. Lofi Café: Smooth, mellow beats to vibe to at your desk.
2. Sweet Soul Chillout: A mix of old and new soul.
3. Indie Pop: Songs that sound like summer.
4. Snowing at the Castle: Classical tv and movie soundtracks to spark nostalgia.
And now it’s time to put those headphones on and get to work.
– Meggie Medoff, The Pittsburgh 100