Buying your first home is an exciting milestone, but it also can seem overwhelming if you don’t know where to start.
Follow these tips to make it easier:
1. Make sure you’re in good financial shape. Save up for a down payment and budget for closing costs.
2. Get to know the neighborhood. Can you see yourself living there?
3. Work with a knowledgeable real estate professional to help guide you.
4. Stick to a reasonable budget. Make sure you’re comfortable with the mortgage payment.
5. Don’t limit your search. Tour models, attend open houses and keep an open mind.
– Steve Seeger, Lennar Homes