After sitting vacant for nine years, a historic hotel in Belleair is once again welcoming guests.
Four things to know about the Belleview Inn:
– The resort’s original 1897 lobby is preserved in the new 35-room boutique hotel.
– Overnight guests dine at the nearby Belleair Country Club since the inn doesn’t have a restaurant. However, day visitors can enjoy wine, beer and an artisanal cheese board in the resort’s posh market that overlooks the grounds.
– Don’t miss the glass ceiling when you’re in the Tiffany room, which is full of artifacts and history.
– Special rates start at $179 a night.
– Katherine Snow Smith, B2 Communications