With the internet, it is easy to design email signatures for Outlook or Google, but are you aware of what should and shouldn’t be inserted into an email signature?
What should be included:
– Title and company.
– Contact information (phone number, email, website).
– Social links (if necessary).
– Legal requirements.
What shouldn’t be included:
– A picture of your email signature. Emails with extraneous pictures are likely to go to a spam folder instead of an inbox.
– Fun fonts and colors. Not everyone’s computer picks up on fonts and colors. It is best to keep your email signature fonts simple, yet professional.
– Katie Armes, The SWFL 100