Long lines, flight delays, lost luggage, traffic and unpredictable weather conditions are just a few of the challenges that come with holiday travel. Preparation and patience are key to mastering holiday travel.
– Pack lightly – What Not to Pack: A Suitcase.
– Ship presents or wrap them later – TSA may inspect them.
– Arrive 2-3 hours early to adjust for long wait times and flight changes.
– Leave early in the morning or late at night to beat traffic.
– Download GasBuddy for the cheapest gas stations.
– Consider leaving a day early and staying a day later to avoid holiday traveler crowds.