Superfoods are loaded with disease-fighting nutrients and are also super delicious to munch on:
– Berries – great source of fiber that add sourness to yogurt, smoothies and oatmeal.
– Eggs – consume the yolk, as it contains lutein and zeaxanthin, two antioxidants that are very healthy.
– Sweet potato – has both alpha and beta-carotene.
– Broccoli – also called the “green powerhouse,” packed with vitamins A, C and K.
– Oats – best breakfast staple, good fiber for the gut and waistline.
– Nuts – packed with healthy polyunsaturated fats and magnesium. Grab a handful for the best snack.
– Yogurt – contains probiotics, “good bacteria” for a healthy gut.
– Naina Gupta, The Dubai 100