Information overload can make it difficult for readers to grasp an idea or concept, especially when numbers are involved. Think about infographics as a way to solve this issue, by bringing information to life.
Why you should consider using infographics:
– Infographics on a website tend to keep visitors more engaged.
– Millennials, the generation that uses social media the most, are more likely to trust stories with visuals.
– According to eye-tracking studies, readers pay closer attention to information when it has an image.
– 81% of people skim material when they read online; images encourage them to read in more detail.
– Destynee Bush, B2 Communications