The holidays came, conquered and caused everyone to overeat. Just move on. Try five tips for getting on track.
– Water is your 2019 soul mate. Chug a bottle before meals. Sip throughout the day and while binge-watching.
– Take lunch to work. Black beans, salsa and pork tenderloin. Greens, chicken, feta and cucumbers. Grilled vegetables, avocado and chickpeas. Try them in a wrap.
– Enjoy weekly splurges. Have chips or dessert once a week.
– Take half your order home. Ask for a takeout box when your food arrives.
– Be careful at the Super Bowl party. Don’t stand next to the buffet.
– Katherine Snow Smith, B2 Communications