It’s no surprise that St. Pete has great happy hours, but here are four places offering different experiences:
– Wine and cheese pairing happy hour: Annata, wine bar downtown with $3 wine, beer and half off select dishes. Daily 4-6 p.m.
– Happy hour with a view: The Canopy, rooftop lounge at The Birchwood with $3 wine, well drinks and beer. Weekdays 4-7 p.m.
– Pizza happy hour: Angelo’s, pizza joint with half off wine, well drinks and beer. Weekdays 4-10 p.m.
– BYOB happy hour: Bavaro’s, Italian restaurant with no corkage fee. Thursdays 5-10 p.m.
– Leah Saunders, B2 Communications