With kids back in school this month, it’s harder to avoid germs and illness.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has a few tips for parents, teachers and students to stop the spread of germs this school year.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Stay home when you’re sick to prevent spreading illness to others
• Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
• Wash your hands often and use these tips to make sure you’re handwashing properly
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
Visit cdc.gov for more tips on staying healthy this year.
– Ashley Ross, The Oklahoma 100