Did you miss the mark on Valentine’s Day? There is still time to make it right while you are practicing for the Sunshine Ace Big Green EGGfest.
Nothing says “I love you” more than bacon roses.
EGG Setting: Indirect cooking at 350°F/177°C
1. Season and roll bacon. Then, insert toothpicks in an X shape to the bottom.
2. Place your bacon roses on EGG to cook, but don’t let them get too crispy.
3. Remove toothpicks from the bacon.
4. Insert bacon onto the skewer.
5. Finish off with a ribbon to tie the bacon roses together. Place in a wrap of in a vase.