The Tampa Bay area is a popular place to live. It was recently named one of the hippest areas in the U.S. to live for people under 30. This is on top of being one of the nation’s hottest housing markets.
1. The cost of living here is 7% lower than the national average.
2. Housing costs are 24% lower than the national average.
3. The Tampa Bay area has the lowest unemployment rate in Florida.
4. Some of America’s top-rated beaches are a short drive away.
5. We average 361 days of sunshine each year.
— Steve Seeger, Lennar Homes