Are you sending a student back to college dorms? In addition to the regular checklist of supplies, some colleges suggest packing a quarantine bag for students that present with symptoms and have to temporarily leave their dorm.
• Extra cell phone charger.
• Written list of important phone numbers.
• Two sets of sweats or pajamas.
• Fleece throw or favorite blanket.
• Travel-sized toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo and conditioner.
• Snacks and single-packet water flavoring.
• Deck of cards or other entertainment.
• Vicks vapor rub, cough drops and preferred over-the-counter medicines.
Pack the items in a vacuum sealed bag to minimize space needed for storage.