The 2018 Valspar Championship is expected to feature star golfers such as Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy, and with tickets starting at $39 a day, attending doesn’t have to break the bank.
Four tips for Valspar value:
– Car pool: The first 100 cars each day with five-plus passengers get free Silver Lot parking.
– Take the kids: Kids 15 and under are free with an adult ticket purchase.
– Find a seat: A number of free bleacher spots provide good vantage points around the course.
– Rock out: Country stars Jake Owen and Dustin Lynch perform Saturday night for no additional cost.
– Nick Piburn, B2 Communications