While you’re getting ready to start spring cleaning, it’s also a good time to make kitchen upgrades. Small but impactful updates can add value and make a home more appealing to buyers when the time comes to sell.
For a quick kitchen refresher, try a few “must-haves” like:
– Install pull-out trash cans with two bins: one for recycling and one for waste.
– Try under-cabinet lighting with an LED strip to brighten your kitchen.
– Add USB charger outlets to the kitchen island.
– Install decorative pendant lights over the island.
– Upgrade the tile backsplash for an instant kitchen makeover.
– Sheila Tomlinson, WCI Tampa Bay