Parents across America continue to worry about the apps their children and teens download. Here are two apps that can give parents peace of mind.
– Allows parents to monitor a device discretely.
– Scans all recorded data and highlights items deemed to be risky.
– Makes recorded data available for parental review at any time.
– Allows parents to set time limits on apps.
– Gives parents the ability to block apps entirely or override all restrictions temporarily, for a “free play” period.
– Includes a pause button parents can press on their own smartphones. The button “pauses” their kids’ devices remotely.
– Taylor Ketchum, The Oklahoma 100