A new year means a new set of New Year’s resolutions. Consider your pet’s health and behavior as you begin to think about the changes you want to make this year.
Here is a list of resolutions you can set for your pet. They will inspire your goals, too.
– Schedule an annual exam.
– Get your pet spayed or neutered if you haven’t already.
– Start a monthly heartworm regimen.
– Get your pet microchipped, or update microchips and I.D. tags with correct contact information.
– Exercise with your pet by taking daily walks.
– Start an oral hygiene routine.
– Enroll in training classes.
– Carolyn Wisniewski, SPCA Tampa Bay