Summer is here, and it won’t be long before your kids are singing that popular refrain: “I’m boooored.”
Here are four fun day-trip destinations – and some have Florida resident discounts:
1. Big thrill: Fly over an alligator marsh on The Screamin’ Gator Zip Line at Gatorland in Orlando.
2. Fun on a budget: Be a paleontologist for a day and dig for “fossils” at Dinosaur World in Plant City.
3. Summer splash: Swim alongside dolphins at SeaWorld’s Dolphin Cove with an all-inclusive package.
4. Annual pass: Get unlimited admission to LEGOLAND® in Winter Haven, including the water park.
– Alina Hall, B2 Communications