Shumaker is naming six of its partners at various offices as “Diversity and Inclusion Partners,” an ongoing effort to emphasize work on the firm’s diversity and inclusion.
The D&I Partners include:
• Laura Johnson Evans, Charleston, SC
• Christina Davidson Trimmer, Charlotte, NC
• David F. Axelrod, Columbus, OH
• Ashley S. Hodson, Sarasota, FL
• Julio C. Esquivel, Tampa, FL
• Katherine S. Decker, Toledo, OH
The new D&I Partners will work with all firm members, including the Management Committee, Hiring Partners, Service Line Leaders and Sector Leaders, to continue to advance the firm’s goal of strengthening its diversity and embracing a culture of inclusion.