Business leaders wear many hats, which can often lead to overextending. There’s a reason studies have been conducted regarding the ineffectiveness of multi-tasking. In a fast-paced and accessible world, it’s important to stay focused, prioritize and manage time effectively to be successful.
– Don’t be afraid to delegate.
– There’s a reason a capable team with various experience is in place— use them.
– Set early deadlines on projects and stick to those as much as possible.
– Avoid overloading the calendar with unnecessary meetings and learn to set boundaries.
– There is power in saying no to things that don’t add value.