The Florida Strawberry Festival kicks off its 11-day run of fun, food and music on Feb. 28, and the annual Plant City event offers something for almost everyone.
– For wee ones: SunnyBell Kiddie Korral offers pint-sized rides with wider aisles for strollers.
– For night owls: Enjoy rides and games until 2 a.m. March 8 on Moonlight Magic Night.
– For history buffs: The strawberry production exhibit chronicles the rich history behind Florida’s sweet crop.
– For foodies: Get off the beaten track with a strawberry burger from Carousel Hamburgers.
– For music lovers: Headliners include Willie Nelson, Styx and more.
– Alexa Yencha, B2 Communications